ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING
O&D ElectricalEV specialise in home, commercial and workplace electric car charging port installation.
Electric Car Charging
At O&D ElectricalEV, our expert advisors can help you choose the best EV home charger for you. Whether it’s the convenience of a tethered charge point or the flexibility of a socketed one, O&D ElectricalEV has you covered.
A tethered charging point has its own integrated cable, whereas a socketed point requires a separate cable connecting with each use. If you’re unsure of which electric car charging solution you’d prefer, please contact our expert advisors to discuss the right option for you.
O&D EV Standard Home Installation
To qualify for a standard home installation, the following criteria must be met. Extra charges may apply if the installation differs from the terms below.
A standard installation includes:
- Installation of circuit cable up to a distance of 10 metres (clipped direct). This is the cable from your consumer unit to the charge point location.
- Installation of the charge point to a permanent structure. E.g. masonry wall, post.
- A spare way on the consumer unit and space adjacent to install a separate RCD unit for the charge point.
- No groundworks. We can carry out groundworks but this must be agreed and quoted prior to installation date.
- Earthing arrangements and bonding must comply with current regulations (IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition)
- The incoming supply must be adequate enough to allow the additional load of an Electric Vehicle Charging Point.
For more information, visit the O&D ElectricalEV website by clicking on the link below:
REQUEST A QUOTE
I could not recommend them highly enough...
Extremely accommodating and flexible…
Professional, polite and 1st class service…
07734 925 778